WHO WE ARE
Chartered Institute of Project Managers Zimbabwe is dedicated to promote and advance the science and practice of project managers in Zimbabwe and fosters professionalism in the managers of projects in Zimbabwe. Chartered Institute of Project Managers Zimbabwe is working to help in obtaining and exchanging academic, industrial research and technical knowledge in the field of project management by introducing speedy communication systems and discussions. Thereon, by establishing and maintaining technical and management libraries.
Chartered Institute of Project Managers Zimbabwe conducts examinations and granting membership of the Institute; to test the competency of persons engaged in project management and to grant certificates of competency in the field of project management, publications on matters of professional interest and any such other means.
The CIPMZ’s purpose is to promote project management competence.
- to promote project management research, development and practical
- to process and communicate project experiences, research knowledge and
- to improve quality in the field of project management;
- to develop and elaborate project management standards and project
manager best practices;
- to define guidelines for basic and advanced project manager training;
It achieves its purpose in particular by:
- the organization and implementation of basic and advanced training
- certification events
- conferences and congresses
- the promotion and publication of specialist literature
- the formation of:
- networks, professional groups and committees
- support groups
- special-purpose activities
- scholarship grants